The Lönnrotinkatu hotel is located in the centre of the Helsinki Design District, within a short walking distance from the railway station, Lasipalatsi square, Stockmann and the shopping centres Forum and Kamppi. See the city and take it easy – you’ll walk to different sights and shops around the city centre.
- Kauppatori /Market square
- Uspenski cathedral
- Tuomiokirkko /Main cathedral
- Ateneum museum of art
- Kiasma museum of contemporary art
- LUOMUS museum of natural science
- Kansallismuseo – National museum